Robin C. CurtissPartner
“Most of the people we represent are injury victims, many of whom feel powerless. Our job is to empower them by winning.”
Rob Curtiss has been described as a “fearless advocate for his clients” and “among the best trial lawyers in New England.” His career highlights include representing a client who received a 43 million dollar verdict in a product liability case and serving as lead counsel in a sex abuse case that resulted in a 5 million dollar verdict. He has obtained other large settlements and verdicts in cases ranging from medical malpractice to work place injuries.
Rob has received the highest possible attorney rating—AV Preeminent—from Martindale-Hubbell, the legal rating service.
His commitment to his clients has also been recognized by the New Hampshire Association for Justice which has awarded him two of their most prestigious awards; the Special Recognition Award and the Board of Governors Award. He is frequently asked to address lawyers’ groups on a variety of topics.
A strong believer in community service, Rob has been a volunteer firefighter, Sunday school teacher and a youth baseball coach. In his limited leisure time, he writes short stories, several of which are published. He also competes in long distance running and kayaking.
Rob’s sense of social responsibility, faith and personal competitiveness all inform the way he practices law. He lives in West Lebanon, New Hampshire with his wife Suzanne.
- J.D., Vermont Law School, 1986
- B.A., Wesleyan University, 1977
- Recipient of the New Hampshire Association of Justice Board of Governors Award 2013
- Recipient of New Hampshire Association of Justice Special Recognition Award 2005
- Program Creation Award, 2nd place nationally, American Inns of Court 1995
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- New Hampshire
- Federal Courts
- Supreme Court of the United States
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Grafton County Bar Association (past President)
- Million Dollar Advocacy
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocacy
- New Hampshire Association for Justice
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Vermont Association for Justice
- Vermont Bar Association
- Windsor County Bar Association