At the Law Offices of Van Dorn, Curtiss & Rousseau we represent those who live in New Hampshire and Vermont who have suffered personal injury or damages from a wide variety of circumstances. With decades of combined experience across practice areas, we focus on doing what it takes to see your case to the end, while fighting each step of the way to get what you rightfully deserve.
If you’ve been the victim of wrongdoing from another individual or party, please contact us today at 866-933-6115 to schedule a complimentary consultation. We proudly serve the areas of New Hampshire and Vermont including Concord, Manchester, and Nashua.
Areas of Practice
Our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys focus on injuries and wrongful death claims from various situations, including:
- Automobile accidents: Car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian and bicycle accidents
- Personal Injury: Traumatic Brain Injury, burn Injury, spinal cord Injury, lower back injury
- Medical Malpractice: Emergency room and surgical errors, birth injury, missed or delayed diagnosis, prescription errors
- Premises liability: Slip and fall accidents, dog bites and pet attacks
- Product Liability: Defective automobiles, defective products, defective consumer electronics, defective children’s toys and products, dangerous medications
- Workers' Compensation: Construction accidents, workplace discrimination
- Nursing home neglect: Senior abuse and neglect
Contact Our New Hampshire and Vermont Attorneys
Our experienced attorneys at the Law Offices of Van Dorn, Curtiss & Rousseau believe in fighting for what's right and seeking justice for all of our clients. We understand how difficult it can be to pursue litigation, that's why our lawyers take a compassionate approach and work with you every step of the way to help you get you the fair and honest result you deserve.
If you've been the victim of a negligent act from any one of the situations listed above, don't hesitate to contact us at 866-933-6115 today to schedule a free consultation. We will work on your behalf to make sure all responsible parties are held accountable while fighting to get you the compensation you need to get your life back. We proudly serve those who live in New Hampshire and Vermont including Concord, Manchester, and Nashua.