Questions to Ask a New Hampshire Personal Injury Lawyer
If you find yourself in a situation where you need to hire a New Hampshire personal injury attorney, it can be hard to know where to begin. You may have a referral from a trusted friend, but how can you know that firm handles your kind of case? One of the best tools at your disposal is the free initial consultation offered and nearly all law firms. It is smart to make a list of questions to take with you on your consultation.
If you would like to set up a free consultation to address your questions with our New Hampshire personal injury attorney, please contact the Law Offices of Van Dorn & Curtiss or call 866.933.6115 today.
How to Find the Best Law Firm for Your Case
There are five major things to consider when selecting a law firm to make sure you get the right personal injury attorney with the experience and reputation to handle your New Hampshire claim.
- Make sure the firm you hire provides a full range of services. Some firms may agree to take your case, only to leave you hanging when you need something beyond the very minimum.
- Make sure the firm you hire has the necessary knowledge and experience to handle your case. Personal injury law is a complex field that requires in-depth knowledge of its workings. An attorney who is not well-versed in personal injury law can easily make a costly mistake, even if his intentions are good.
- Make sure the firm you hire is willing to take the case to trial. Large corporations and insurance companies will try hard to get you to settle out of court, and you need a personal injury attorney who will not rest until you get the compensation you deserve.
- Make sure the firm you hire has lawyers experienced in trying cases in court. Many firms are too willing to settle and their lawyers may never have tried a case before a jury. Don’t be their practice case.
- Make sure the firm you hire has a track record for success. Just because a firm advertises that they have won cases with awards that seem like the client was properly compensated, doesn’t mean that client could have done better with a more seasoned firm.
If you have been injured due to the actions of another in Vermont or New Hampshire, please contact our experienced personal injury attorneys today to schedule a free consultation.