Thanksgiving Travel Tips
If you plan on traveling this Thanksgiving, there are a number of steps you can take to keep you, your passengers, and everyone else on the road safe. This Thanksgiving:
- Do not drink and drive
- Do not drive while using a cellphone
- Give yourself plenty of time to reach your destination
- Do not speed
- Do not drive erratically
- Use headlights, even during the day
- Keep one-car length between your vehicle and the one in front of you
- Use turn signals
- Obey all traffic and speed limit signs
- Relax and maintain a cool and level head
Taking these steps can help ensure you arrive safe and sound to your Holiday destination.
It is important to remember that even the safest driver cannot prevent others from behaving poorly. If you are involved in a car accident this Holiday Season, the New Hampshire personal injury attorneys at Van Dorn & Curtiss are here to help. We have decades of combined experience helping victims of accidents get justice. We are prepared to take your case and fight for your family, helping secure the total compensation you are due.
To schedule your free consultation with one of our personal injury attorneys, please contact the Law Offices of Van Dorn & Curtiss today. We serve Vermont and New Hampshire from our office in Orford.