Can I File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?

If you have lost a loved one in an accident in New Hampshire, you have three years from the date of passing to file a wrongful death lawsuit. These lawsuits do not seek criminal charges against the party responsible for your loved one’s death, but compensation for economic and noneconomic damages instead. However, without the help of a skilled and dedicated wrongful death attorney, it is unlikely that your family will receive even a fraction of what you need to continue in your loved one’s absence.

If you have lost a loved one in an accident, call the Concord wrongful death lawyers at Van Dorn & Curtiss at (603) 556-4148 today for a free and informative consultation.

In the state of New Hampshire, immediate family members can file a wrongful death lawsuit. This includes:

  • Spouses
  • Children
  • Parents

In some cases additional family members may be eligible to take action, but not without the assistance of an attorney. The best way to determine if you are entitled to file suit is through a one-on-one consultation with one of our wrongful death lawyers.

For a free consultation with an experienced Concord wrongful death attorney, please contact the Law Offices of Van Dorn & Curtiss today.


We Provide Real Solutions To Your Complex Legal Issues

Backed by decades of collective experience, our seasoned attorneys can navigate personal injury victims through multiple legal matters.

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Request a Free Consultation