When Trick or Treat Turns Dangerous
Halloween should be a time for spooky fun, but all too often this fun is ruined by irresponsible drivers who consume too much alcohol and place everyone at risk. If you or your child suffers injury this Halloween from a drunk or otherwise impaired driver, the New Hampshire car accident attorneys at Van Dorn & Curtiss are here to take your case, fight for your family, and help you secure every penny you are due. Call us at (603) 556-4148 today to schedule a free consultation and learn more.
Halloween Safety Tips
To help protect yourself and your children this Halloween:
- Stay on well-lit sidewalks. Do not walk in the street
- Place reflective tape on both costumes and trick-or-treat bags
- Make sure masks and hats do not block vision
- Travel in groups. Accompany smaller children with a maximum 4:1 adult-to-child ratio
- Use a flashlight in between houses
- Try to wrap up outdoor activities by 9 p.m.
These steps can help protect those you love from harm, but nothing is foolproof. If you find yourself in need of an attorney this Halloween, we are here to stand by your side and fight for your rights, helping ensure justice is served.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our Vermont Halloween accident attorneys, please contact the Law Offices of Van Dorn & Curtiss today. We serve all of New Hampshire and Vermont from our office in Orford.